Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome!

Hi readers and welcome to my new book review site! This weekend, while at a writer's retreat, it hit me---I need to have a place solely for book reviews since I'm doing so many of them now.

My previous site (Net's Notes) will continue to have past posts for all the books that have come before. Click over there and search the archives for reviews on these and more books:

"A Passion Most Pure" by Julie Lessman
"Taming Rafe" and "Finding Stefanie" by Susan May Warren
"A Constant Heart" by Siri Mitchell
"Searching for Spice" and "Out of Her Hands" by Megan DiMaria
"Sky Blue" by Travis Thrasher

But starting now, you'll find my latest reviews here. I may also talk about publishing and my life as a writer here, too, because this site is all about promoting Christian fiction.

I'm going to keep Net's Notes going with devotionals and life-related stuff. So, there's something for everybody.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment