Monday, January 12, 2015

Her Nerdy Cowboy by Annette M. Irby


Her Nerdy Cowboy

I'm having a little fun today. Normally, I put the title of the book I've reviewed as the post's title. Today, I'm making a request.

Do you review books? If so, I'd love to give you a complimentary copy of my latest release for review. If you enjoy it, I'm asking for you to post your review on Amazon. Sounds easy, right? 

I have a few copies to give away, just leave a comment here and I'll be in touch. Or you can e-mail me at annette at annetteirby dot com. 

Thanks, readers! Read on!

Her Nerdy Cowboy is a $0.99 short inspirational romance. Here's the summary:

Whoever heard of a bookish cowboy? When Logan McDaniel’s brother-in-law dies, he steps in to help his beloved sister run her ranch. But what does a city boy know of herding cattle?

Claire Langley loved her cousin. After he dies, she agrees to serve as a temporary nanny for two heartbroken children. Claire and Logan find they share a love of books, and Claire can’t resist the nerdy uncle who is great with children and who reads to her of pirate romance, but Claire’s ailing mother needs her in Seattle. Can she break away? And if she does, can there ever be a future for Logan and her?

No comments:

Post a Comment