Sunday, October 7, 2018

Reading, Reading, Reading


I love reading. Getting lost in a book, especially one by a favorite author, is a grand way to spend an afternoon. This pile of paperbacks is from the library. (I like how the books feel, but have to get enough light, unlike with an e-reader.) I also enjoy reading ebooks.

I'm hoping to try a couple of new-to-me publisher's books in the near future. I discovered two of my favorite authors are published by a company I hadn't heard of before. Reading their books soon. And I'm hoping to be able to read a new Hallmark Publishing novel soon that looks very intriguing. I hope that whets your appetite because if I get a chance to read it, I'll post my review on this blog.

More reviews coming up! And shortly, I'll be working with the team on the cover for the third book in my Washington Island Romance series: Finding Love on Whidbey Island, Washington. Readers of this blog will be among the first to see it. Can't wait! 

 
Read on, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment