Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Balancing Act

I usually try to post every Tuesday and Thursday. Yesterday got away from me. I'm a little busy these days...

I've got a growing stack of wonderful fiction to review, and I'm knee-deep in reading. I've got kiddos, and writing of my own to do. Oh, and it's Christmas....

But my husband reminded me of the key for dealing with all these wonderful responsibilities at once. Take each day as it comes.

So what, the calendar's full until January, 2025?? (jk) I hope to get my Christmas cards out this week, but if they go out next Monday, it's not the end of the world. It'll all come together. Here's my assurance as I balance everything:

To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven: (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

God will make a way as I follow Him. There will be time for the purposeful things. Whew.... now, back to it!

All the best this Christmas season. Give yourself a much-needed break and READ something yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment